Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Jodyshop.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Shipping rates may vary depending on the selected shipping speed and weight/size of the items you bought. More information here.
To determine the applicable shipping rate for any item in your Shopping Cart please follow the steps below:
- Select Proceed to Checkout.
- Check or add your shipping address.
- Tick the shipping speed and select Continue.
- Select a payment method and select Continue.
- Now the total shipping & handling cost will be listed in Order Summary.
Jodyshop retrieves prices from Amazon or other sellers, our system usually retrieves the lowest price available. Which means, that the seller’s who are defining the product price and not Amazon. (Same product can be sold by multiple sellers).
Jodyshop Wish List feature, allow our customers to browse through the online store and add items/products to their account’s special page. The Wishlist function itself is the best way for customers to save and track their loved items for purchase at a later time.
Of course, you can remove/cancel any of the items or orders that haven’t shipped by visiting the Order section in Your Account page.
How to cancel an item or an entire order?
- Go to Your Orders page.
There are some orders appear separate.
- Click Cancel Items.
Click View/Edit Order and hit the delete items individually from your order. Once deleted, this item is removed from your order.
- Select the checkbox next to each item(s) you wish to remove from your order. If you want to cancel the entire order, click select all.
- Click Cancel the entire checked items when finished. That’s it.
You can track your orders through Your Account on your desktop/mobile device, even if the order wasn’t originally placed on that device.
How easy to track your order?
- Find any order you want to view and click View, change, or track order if using a mobile application, or Track Item if using a mobile browser.
- Click on Your Orders.
- Note: If the order you wish to view is not listed or hidden, please change the Orders placed in the last number of months option.