Flip Advanced 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier from Infantino. Face-in and face-out front and back carry for newborns and older babies 8-32 lbs. Ergonomic, convertible, face-in and face-out front and back carry for newborns and older babies 8-32 lbs. fits perfectly in the narrow seating position. It’s also very comfortable with the wide straps and the strap that goes across the lumbar. It’s simple and quick once you get the hang of it. This is a wonderful place to start if you’re new to baby-carrying and don’t want to invest a lot of money.
- Adjust the leg openings to a snug fit for the baby’s legs.
- Make sure all knots and fasteners are secure before each use.
- Never bend at the waist; instead, bend at the knees.
- Only use a carrier for babies weighing between 8 and 32 pounds.
- Avoid squeezing the baby too tightly against your body.
- Allow for the mobility of the head.
- Ensure that the infant’s face is free of any impediments at all times.
Instructions for Cleaning: Machine washes cold water, washed individually, covered with a light detergent on the gentle cycle. Bleach should not be used. Between machine washes, wipe clean with a cloth or sponge. Only let it drip dry. Ironing is not recommended.
Product Technical Details:
|Adjustability||Yes, it can be adjusted.|
|Color||Grey in color.|
|Max. Weight Limit||8-32 lb.|
|Type of closure||Full-buckle closure.|
|Material||Polyester and cotton are used in the construction of this item.|
|Dimensions||15 x 10.0 x 2.0 inches (HxWxD).|
|Product Weight||1 pound.|
|Cleaning and Care||Machine washable.|
|Minimum weight recommended||8 lb.|
|Maximum weight recommended||32 lb.|
- Failure to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations could lead to death or serious harm.
- Infants under the age of 4 months may suffocate if their face is forced against their body.
* Before constructing and using your baby carrier
Please read all of the instructions before attempting new carrying postures, keep the guidelines in mind, and go over them again. When adjusting the carrier, always maintain one hand on the baby. When your balance or movement is hindered, don’t utilize it. Suffocation and Fall Risk Fall Hazard: Infants can fall out of carriers or through large leg openings.