This 7-port USB 3.0 data hub can quickly increase 1 USB 3.0 port to 7 external USB 3.0 data ports for keyboards, mice, printers, hard drives, and other USB devices, syncing data at blazing speeds up to 5Gbps, in addition to 7 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connections, this USB 3.0 splitter has a charging dedicated port that can charge your iPhone or iPad more quickly and safely. It can charge at a rate of up to 2.4A using the 5V/4A power adapter.
Atolla USB 3.0 hub is equipped with distinct on-off switches to manage each USB port, saving you the effort of unplugging devices and allowing you to organize them more sensibly when not in use.
Individually controlled on/off USB switches
- Without unplugging the device, you may easily turn on or off any individual USB port.
- Avoiding the hassle of continually inserting and unplugging your gadgets and protecting each USB port.
- The operational state is shown by blue LED lights, which turn off when the port is turned off.
- When you’re not using your USB devices, it’s a good idea to put them away in a logical manner.
- To turn it on, press the button.
- To turn off the device, press and hold the power button for two seconds.
Fully compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X (10.x or higher), and Linux are all supported. There are no drivers required, and hot switching is supported. Quick Setup Guide, atolla 7 port USB 3.0 hub (100cm USB hub cord), 5V/4A Power Adapter (120cm electrical cord). The bauihr 18-Month Warranty is backed by bauihr.
Connect to USB 3.0 version devices, such as USB 3.0 ports, USB 3.0 cables, and more, to obtain the fastest transfer speed of 5 Gbps. The devices connected to this USB 3.0 Hub with power adapter have a reliable connection.
USB 3.0 Port Expansion and Charging
- 7 USB 3.0 data connections with a maximum data transfer rate of 5Gbps.
- USB 2.0 is backwards compatible.
- Each USB 3.0 data connector has a maximum output current of 1.5A.
- 1 smart USB charging port that can deliver up to 2.4A of electricity.
- charging your phone, camera, and other USB devices.
- Provide a 5V/4A power adaptor to aid in more reliable data transport.