Red 16pc Watch Repair Tool Kit. Set includes: plastic body watch band link removal tool, a stainless steel tweezers, a watch spring bar tool, 3 pin push tools, a watch case knife, a plastic watch band/bracelet holder, a pair of needle nose pliers, a watchmakers hammer, two philips precision screwdrivers, three slotted precision screwdrivers, and a spanner wrench watch case opener.
- Split strap device: If your watch is new, then removed when the strap is the most convenient to use
- Ear Health grant: Dedicated to dismantling strap watch cases and students between the ears, or belt of Health ears the most methods
- Red Clamp: Assembly and disassembly is inevitable to use the pliers watches, such as the demolition of strap in the starting folder to folder, pins, etc..
- Folding plastic seat strap: Demolition watch chain, will watch chain sandwiched plastic seat racks. Very easy to load or open the strap
- Screwdriver: For internal assembly and disassembly machines use
- Rubber hammer: Split strap installed after the hairpin, etc., when used for tapping
- King fell: If your watch band is too tight or too just bought a strip, you must bring it fell smaller
- Sharp tweezers: Some folders and other small accessories and spare parts, etc.
- The max opening for the wrench is 38mm
- 1 watchband link pin remover
- 1 watchband holder
- 1 spring bar remover
- 3 Pin punches
- 1 metal and plastic hammer
- 1 case knife
- 3 slotted screwdrivers
- 2 Phillips screwdrivers
- 1 case wrench
- 1 pair of long nose pliers with side cutters
- 1 pair of stainless steel tweezers
- 1x Universal 16 Pieces Watch Repair Tools Kit
16 common use generic watch repair tools
Included One watchband link pin remover; One watchband holder; One spring bar remover; 3 Pin punches; One metal and plastic hammer
Great for changing batteries and bands on most watches
Feet to open the table key: Open the bottom cover and tighten the screws bud directly aligned with the tool in front of the bottom cover the gap of two feet turn right direction switch.
Open base knife: Press the bottom of the watch for the bottom cover must be one of the tools used, pry the end of knife