Kaplan’s MCAT Complete 7-Book Subject Review 2018-2019 offers an expert study plan, detailed subject review, and hundreds of online and in-book practice questions – all authored by the experts behind the MCAT prep course that has helped more people get into medical school than all other major courses combined.
Prepping for the MCAT is a true challenge. Kaplan can be your partner along the way – offering guidance on where to focus your efforts and how to organize your review. MCAT Complete covers every topic on the official content lists, and the books in this set have been updated to match the AAMC’s guidelines precisely—no more worrying if your MCAT review is comprehensive!
The Most Practice
- More than 350 questions in each book and access to even more online – more practice than any other MCAT set on the market.
The Best Practice
- Comprehensive subject review is written by top-rated, award-winning Kaplan instructors.
- Full-color, 3-D illustrations from Scientific American, charts, graphs and diagrams help turn even the most complex science into easy-to-visualize concepts.
- All material is vetted by editors with advanced science degrees and by a medical doctor.
- Online resources, including three realistic practice tests, help you master the computer-based format you’ll see on Test Day.
- High-yield badges throughout the books identify the top 100 topics most-tested by the AAMC.
- Full-color, 24-page Quicksheets emphasize the most important information in visual form.
- We know the test: The Kaplan MCAT team has spent years studying every MCAT-related document available.
- Kaplan’s expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
More to Explore
The MCAT is being overhauled in 2015, and if you are looking for an advantage for Test Day, Kaplan’s MCAT Complete 7-Book Subject Review is it. You’ll need to know more content for the new exam and you’ll want the best, most comprehensive prep to be successful and gain the edge over your competition.
Sidebars highlight expert tips for success on Test Day.
Kaplan’s MCAT Complete 7-Book Subject Review was written by a team with decades of experience preparing students to succeed on the MCAT. You can study with confidence knowing these books were written by top-scoring MCAT teachers and reviewed by a team of editors with advanced degrees in the natural sciences, behavioral sciences, and medicine. No content errors will be found in this material. Plus, the books are easy to navigate and chock-full of expert tips, summaries, strategies, and self-assessment so you can ensure what you’ve learned as you study.
Even more exciting is all of the practice included with this box set. Each book has plenty of practice question sets and the box set comes with three online full-length practice tests—meaning Kaplan has more full-length practice tests than even the AAMC’s Official Guide. Because the MCAT is a computer-based test, you’ll want to practice in this test-like environment to feel confident when you walk in for your MCAT exam.
Are you a visual learner? This set of books also features vibrant and easy-to-understand images, including detailed figures from Kaplan’s exclusive relationship with Scientific American, to increase your understanding. The Online Center included with the box set also includes a sampling of Kaplan’s Science Review Videos, which offer efficient mastery of the highest-yield content.
This is the premier set of books you can count on to help you study for and succeed on Test Day—especially with all of the online practice included with your purchase. You can rely on Kaplan’s team of experts who constructed this comprehensive review because Kaplan is the proven leader for MCAT test prep.
Still not sure this is the right prep for you for the MCAT? Ask Kaplan’s MCAT team a few questions on their social boards or blog.
With the Amazon discounted price, you can’t go wrong using this set of books to help you study for and ace the MCAT—it even comes with a money-back guarantee!